Costing around £600 upwards a 300 litre fish tank kit (including heater, lighting and pump) is not a cheap option.
Nor is it probably suitable for a beginner in keeping an aquarium. It is however a vast space for you to display a beautiful array of fish, approximately the rule of thumb is 60 tropical or 30 cold water at 5cm fully grown.
The fish you choose will then want places to hide and swim through that are preferably as close to their natural habitat as possible. If you want to give them this then a 300 litre tank is a good place to do it.
You don’t need to buy rocks or wood for your tank, besides they are rarely sold big enough for a tank of this magnitude. Instead go out and find large, crazily shaped chunks of driftwood and rock and place them in your tank as randomly, nature is random after all, as possible.
- This listing is for Aquarium Fish Tank Only, if you need aquarium with lid or with cabinet please visit our Amazon store for whole range of Diversa products including Aquariums, Cabinets, Covers and other high quality fish tank accessories.
- When choosing Diversa aquarium you receive a product made of float Guardian glass that characterizes with high transparency and durability, manufactured in accordance with European safety norms, precisely combined in safe whole with double silicone joints, additionally secured by system of side and lateral glass bearers adjusted to a tank size, with safe edges. Diversa as a company with more than 40 years of experience guarantees high quality and safety of products.
- Properly designed and constructed aquarium should above all fulfill its purpose: decorate spaces we work and live in. Diversa products perform they function perfectly because we care about each element of process in which a sheet of glass becomes the aquarium. Diversa guarantee save delivery and customer satisfaction or money back! Aquarium will be delivered to your door free of charge, we will contact you with expecting delivery date
- DELIVERY INFORMATION: We use our own delivery drivers for aquarium deliveries to ensure safe delivery, 95% of UK is now covered with FREE OF CHARGE DELIVERY. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- AQUARIUM SPECIFICATION: Length : 120 cm, Width : 50 cm, Height : 50 cm, Volume : 300 Litre, Glass Thickness : 8 mm
Recommended rocks and wood are: limestone, slate, texas holey rock, pumice, lava rock, quartz, petrified wood, lace rock, sandstone, driftwood, bogwood and mopani wood.
Benefits aside from the aesthetics of natural rock and wood are that some fish eat algae off rocks and wood. Providing a source for this will not only give your fish a healthy diet that is natural, but will encourage them to behave instinctively.
Rocks and wood also help eradicate ammonia and nitrates from your 300 litre fish tank, both of these are toxic to fish.
Taking on the task of buying, setting up, filling and maintaining a 300 Litre Fish Tank may seem like a daunting task for most people but thanks to the internet its rather easy.
Many websites and youtube videos can help walk you through the process and we highly recommend you take the time to do so as the cost of buying everything will add up.
Looking for something a little easier to maintain and still looks great? Aqua One Fish Tanks
Last update on 2020-01-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API